Sage 50 Sage 50C inventory support 800.475.1047 Certified Consultant Sage 50 now Sage 50C Accounting formerly Peachtree Accounting provides powerful Inventory Management.
Sage 50 Inventory #sage50 #sage50C allows you to streamline the inventory management process from ordering, tracking available quantities on hand and sales profitability in detail such as history of items sold to customers. The true cost of carrying inventory, such as storage, insurance and taxes, can have a significant impact on your business’s profitability.
Would you like to know your inventory turnover or which items are high-volume? Sage 50 Quantum provides the power to help your business analyze if there is too much inventory or not enough which can have impact of your financial information and company profitability.
Inventory Tracking and Replenishment
One of the top features of Sage 50 is the ability for your business to maintain accurate Quantity on Hand information from demands on inventory from Purchase Orders and Sales Orders. Every business owner wants help in monitoring inventory levels. When inventory reaches a minimum level, Sage 50 Quantum can automatically create a purchase order to replenish inventory. Optionally you can create purchase orders from sales orders and invoices. #sage50inventory #sage50Cinventory.
Inventory Pricing and Multiple Costing Methods
Establish up to 10 different, customizable price levels per item and easily update your Sage 50 inventory item prices by a specific dollar amount or percentage. If you have price changes no worries you can apply a pricing change to a handful of items or everything in your inventory and can choose to round prices to a specific cent or dollar amount.
Inventory and Services Management Center #sage50inventory #sage50Cinventory
Quickly and easily get insight into the usage of your inventory and services. A customizable dashboard helps you process large quantities of information about a single inventory item or service at a glance. It enables quick research, comparisons, and decision making. Excellent for understanding quantities, usage, and assembly relationships.
- Track items by bin location by establishing the bin information in the item master record
- Serialized Item Tracking & Costing If you need historical information for items you sold to customers or for warranty coverage on high value items
- Custom Fields allow you to maintain user defined information for each item in your inventory
- LIFO, FIFO, Specific Unit and Average Costing methods to match your company costing method
- Warranty Tracking for items that are covered under warranty
- Quantity Discounting can be based on fixed amount or percent
- Just in Time Purchasing Flexibility whether you buy, distribute, build or track to jobs
- Assembly History Tracking for today, week, month, year or all transactions for built items and unbuilt items
- Viewing inventory items dashboard with additional inventory attributes using the inventory management center
- Standard reports include items sold to customer, item profitability, stock status, shipment register and many more
- Commissionable Item Tracking to include on sales commission reports
- Drop Shipments can be defined in Sales Order entry for each sales order
- Master stock and sub item tracking for apparel matrix
- Work Ticket Tracking Work tickets allow you to bring together all of the materials, both labor and parts, needed to build an assembly. Work tickets act as both information sources and tracking devices.
#sage50inventory #sage50accountinginventory #sage50inventoryhelp #sage50consultant #sage50cconsultant #sage50support #sage50Csupport #peachtreeinventory #peachctreeaccountinginventory #peachtreehelp #peachtreeconsultant #peachtreesupport #peachtreeaccontingsupport #peachtreeupgrade #sage50upgrade #sage50Cupgrade#peachtreesupport #peachtreeconsultant